Judith Brownlee Memorial Service

  • Margaret Alia Denny
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2012
      Sunday the 12th, at the First Unitarian Church at 14th and Lafeayette.
      We can gather at 230 and begin the celebration at 3. We can stay until
      about 630 (Then we'll need a couple of volunteers for clean-up)

      There will be tables set up, bring your favorite thing to eat to share
      with Judith's other friends and loved ones. There will be time for
      sharing your memories of Judith. I will have a microphone, but if we can
      keep them between 3 and five minutes because there will be many folks
      there who will all want a chance!

      If you have wanted to donate to helping with her cremation and the
      expenses of her hospital stay and such and have not been able to yet, we
      will have a donation bowl there.

      If you'd like to help with set up or clean up, or have any special
      requests, please email me at

      ghargh6969@... that's ghargh6969 AT Comcast.net

      Please cross post this to anyplace you think people are that should know.

      Blessed be and thanks to all of the communities that knew Judith for
      their generosity and heartfelt sympathies at this time.

      Les

      Note from Margaret: The memorial service will be pagan. Everyone is
      welcome. This is far more about celebrating Judith than making any kind
      of religious statement.

      Judith was staunchly pagan, and we are respecting that. Drop me a line
      if you have any questions.