Membership Database Updated

  • Linda
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 1, 2011
      Hi All,
      The Paid Membership Database has been updated to yesterday. Please let me know ASASP if your name is missing from the list and you believe you have paid.

      Thanks,
      Linda
    • mm ll
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 2, 2011
        HI Linda would dealer be listed in the members database? Because my partner and I are not in there. Mary Lettau and Kevan Mcwhorter. My dealers check got cashed so I no I am official.

        Mary

        To: MileHiCon@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 3, 2011
          Mary,

          There is a separate Dealers database on the Yahoo group. Check and make
          sure your company is listed there. I haven't gotten a list names for the
          dealers badges yet from Chris, so that is why your individual names aren't
          listed.

          Linda

          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 3, 2011
            I'm showing up in the attending authors and artists list but not as paid. I did pre-register and pay for both my husband and myself:
            Eileen and Alvin SCHUH

            --- In MileHiCon@yahoogroups.com, "Linda" <lindanel@...> wrote:

            > I have updated the MHC 43 Membership Database. If you believe you have paid and your name is not on the list, please contact me as soon as possible.
            >
            > Thank You,
            > Linda

          • Linda Nelson
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 3, 2011
              Lou,

              When you go to the MileHiCon Yahoo group on the left column is DATABASES. Click on that and there will be a list. Click on the Paid Membership database.

              Linda

              I may be an idiot, but where is the membership list posted?

              thanks,

              Lou Gottlieb
              303-904-7486 (h)

              >The Paid Membership Database has been updated to yesterday. Please let me know ASASP if your name is missing from the list and you believe you have paid.
              >
              >Thanks,
              >Linda

            • Linda Nelson
              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 3, 2011
                Eileen,

                Yes, you are registered and you are in the REAL database. The one on the
                yahoo group is only a secondary list that others have access to. I'll get
                you and Alvin on the list as soon as I can. Thanks for finding the mistake.

                Linda Nelson

                MHC 43 Chairperson

                --- In MileHiCon@yahoogroups.com <mailto:MileHiCon%40yahoogroups.com> ,
                "Linda" <lindanel@...> wrote:

                > I have updated the MHC 43 Membership Database. If you believe you have
                paid and your name is not on the list, please contact me as soon as
                possible.

                > Thank You,
                > Linda

              • Naomi Law
                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 7, 2011
                  hello i have a @  how much are one day pass.thanks :)

                  ________________________________
                  When you go to the MileHiCon Yahoo group on the left column is DATABASES. Click on that and there will be a list. Click on the Paid Membership database.

                  Linda

                  >The Paid Membership Database has been updated to yesterday. Please let me know ASASP if your name is missing from the list and you believe you have paid.
                  >
                  >Thanks,
                  >Linda

                • Linda Nelson
                  Message 8 of 9 , Oct 8, 2011
                    Naomi,

                    The day rates are Friday $18.00, Saturday $22.00, Sunday $20.00. These are available at the door only.

                    See you at the convention,

                    Linda Nelson

                    MHC 43 Chairperson