Post-MileHiCon 42 programming survey

  • R. Beetem
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2010
      Hello all!

      This year I actually got organized enough to put together a post-con programming survey. With John's help, it is electronic. If you are interested in taking it, go to http://www.jcfiala.net/milehicon-42-post-survey.

      Cheers!
      Programming Rose
    • cherylsund@comcast.net

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 2, 2010
          Thank you Rose but I get a "Page Not Found"
          Just wanted to say that MileHiCon is the best!
          Thanks to everyone who makes it all happen!

          This year I actually got organized enough to put together a post-con programming survey. With John's help, it is electronic. If you are interested in taking it, go to http://www.jcfiala.net/milehicon-42-post-survey.

          Cheers!
          Programming Rose

        • John Fiala
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 2, 2010
            The way that Rose typed in the address, it's adding the period to the url in
            google mail.

            The url for the survey is only
            http://www.jcfiala.net/milehicon-42-post-survey - no period.

            That one works.

            On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 6:54 AM, <cherylsund@...> wrote:

> [...]

            John Fiala
            www.jcfiala.net

            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 2, 2010
              cut out the period.  thats the trouble with punctuation and links.

              http://www.jcfiala.net/milehicon-42-post-survey

              purr
              Cat

            • R. Beetem