bat'leth tournament

  • pinonlane
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2010
      Hi. I'm curious about the Bat'leth tournament. Are there instructions somewhere for making a tournament-safe bat'leth? Or are they available to borrow for the tournament? How does it all work, anyway? Is there practice time, or coaching? Requirements?

      Thanks!

      Wendy
    • Linda Nelson
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2010
        Wendy,

        That is a very good question. We don't have any written instructions, but
        perhaps there should be. (Richard, hint, hint, nudge, nudge.) Klingons'
        aren't very good with writing instructions, they like to yell them at you.
        ;-) Hopefully, our Bat'leth tournament director will get this and be able
        to answer all your questions.

        Linda Nelson

        MileHiCon 42 Chairperson

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 3, 2010
          Well, I normally go over all the rules before everyone fights, so everyone hears
          them. I will have something written and printed at Registration for those who
          will be playing. And this way they will end up in next years program, website,
          and where ever it needs to be.

          Richard