1393Want to join the MHC committee?

  • lindamhc
    Nov 22, 2013

      Want to join the MHC convention committee, be involved in the operation and organization of the convention?  Can you commit time, energy, and sometimes brute strength into assuring that MHC continues to be the great convention it has always been?  If the answer is yes then check out the list of committee position openings below.  Some are new positions some are continuing positions, where people can no longer put forth the amount of volunteer work they could in the past.

      Treasurer  (Must have bookkeeping experience)

      Assistant Treasurer  (Must be able to count accurately)

      Literary Auction Coordinator

      Fan Table / Author's Row Coordinator

      Advertising Sales (sell adverising space in the program book, progress reports, and e-mail announcements).

      Special Event Coordinator (will report to Programming Director)

      Science/Tech Program Coordinator (will report to Programming Director)

      Publications Director (Must have experience w/ program book, newletter, flier layout and design)

      If you are interested in any of these positions, please call me at:  720-234-7829.  We can talk about what each of the positions do and how you can contribute to MileHiCon.

      Thanks,

      Linda Nelson

      MileHiCon, Inc. President

      Convention Chairperson