1371RE: RE: [MileHiCon] Author, Artist, Speaker List for 2013

  • Jim Gunderson
    Oct 7, 2013

      Perfect!

      Thanks,

      Jim

      James P. Gunderson, PhD                          CTO - Gamma Two Robotics

      www.gamma-two.com                               303-778-7400

      Creating a world in which people live better lives assisted by affordable, reliable, helpful robots.