      Are you interested in having my run any games?

      From: Schuyler67@...
      To: colorado_gamer@...
      Sent: 9/22/2013 12:28:39 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time
      Subj: GMing at MileHiCon
      Hi Dustin,
      I'm interested in running a couple of games at the con (though I will be bringing several games with me). I have attended a couple of MileHicons before, headed a gaming panel at the '08 WorldCon, and have been a gamemaster for over ten consecutive years at Bubonicon.
      The two games I would like to run are light, fun, and should appeal to gamers of all types! They are:
      RoboRally (board game, players: 2 -8, duration: 2 hours, experience required: none)
          The classic robot racing / robot destroying game from James Garfield and Wizards of the Coast. Navigate your robot through various obstacles while striving to be the first to reach the flags. But the real fun comes when the robots cross each other's path, and suddenly your perfect route is something less than that...
      The Hobbit Card Game (card game, players: 2 - 5, duration: 1 hour, experience required: none)
          A deceptively simple card game from Fantasy Flight. Each player has different powers, and takes on the role of either Bilbo, Thorin, or Gandalf, fighting for Good, or Smaug or Bolg, fighting for Evil. Who will win the day, the heroes or the villains??
      Are these descriptions sufficient? Is there anything else that I need to do now?
      Thank you, Dustin. See you at the con!
      Schuyler DuPree
      Albuquerque, NM
      (505) 328-4578
      P.S. Do GM's get any sort of perks, such as SWAG or reduced-cost memberships?
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic