Re: [MigrantRecordersNetwork] Pungeleria capreolaria

  • Robin Hemming
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2013
      Hi Mark
           Great blog! Do you have a photo of the moth please?
      Best wishes
      Robin

      Sent from my iPad

      On 30 Sep 2013, at 19:16, Mark Lawlor <mplawlor@...> wrote:

      Hi all

      This was in the trap on Saturday morning here in Guernsey. As far as I
      can tell it is an example of Pungeleria capreolaria, a European species,
      and not recorded in the Channel Islands before. Something to look out
      for in the UK.

      cheers, Mark

      --
      Mark Lawlor (Guernsey Bird Recorder)

      my website: http://lalarinho.webs.com/apps/blog/

    • Mark Lawlor
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2013
        Yes there was a photo but I clearly don't how this group works - D'oh!

        May be best to view the photo on my twitter feed:

        https://twitter.com/GyrCrakes/status/383877611195084800/photo/1

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 1, 2013
          Hi Mark
              Thanks for that it works fine now. If you are correct, which I don't doubt, congratulations on a great find. It's not a species that I know but clearly something to be aware of. I'm off to Scilly tomorrow moth trapping......I can but hope.
          Best wishes
          Robin

          Sent from my iPad