Re: Bracklesham VC13

  • Steve Whitehouse
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 21 1:15 AM
      Hi Derek,

      saw your post about the Acleris kochiella (1050)

      probably not rare but seldom seen unless effort is made to breed from elms.
      ( I still have to do this)

      With not a great deal of news about migrants at moment this is a nice
      snippet and I wonder if I could use your photo as seen on Sussex Moths Site.
      With your permission I could download it straight from site. Unless you want
      to send me another version?

      Where is the Isle of Wight link from?

      Hopefully it will warm up in March !

      Cheers Steve Whitehouse