Re: Beautiful Marbled in South Brockenhurst NF

  • tgreen600122
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 20, 2012
      That's a pretty impressive list, Russell.

      I too had a Beautiful Marbled in my trap at Magdalen Laver, Essex (VC19) on the night of the 18th August. This follows a Porter's Rustic on the 17th. I've also had my first three Rush Veneers of the year over the last few days. Other than these, there hasn't been significant migrant activity this far inland.

      Regards,
      Tim Green