Stone Restoration!!!

  • Juli
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2006
      I was wondering if anyone knew of any classes that can be taken in the
      Chicago area for stone restoration!! Our organization is wanting to
      take some classes so that we can give back to the community. We visit
      so many old cemeteries where the stones are not readable and left
      uncared for, which saddens us to no end.

      If anyone can help...please let me know

      Thanks!!

      Juli