Re: [MidwestCemeteries] website

  • Donnabeanc55@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 22, 2006

      I am a budding cemetary lover and would like to know where the Town of Main cemetary is.  Can you give me the location?  Thank you so much.  Donna C.-------------- Original message --------------
      From: Matt Hucke <hucke@...>

      >      I am thinking about putting up a website about my favorite
      > cemetery the "Town of Main" cemetery. I see that you do not have any
      > pictures of it on your site so would I be correct in assuming that I
      > would not be "stepping on you toes?"

      Go right ahead!  More graveyard web sites are always welcome, and I'll
      certainly link to it.

      Until a few months ago, I lived in Rogers Park, and would often pass by
      Town of Maine when returning from occasional work in the western suburbs.
      It's very peaceful and beautiful at night.

      --
      hucke@...
      http://www.graveyards.com

      "The day will come when our silence will be more powerful than the
      voices you are throttling today." -- August Spies, 1887
    • Byron Embry
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 22, 2006
        Is that by river rd and Touhey ?? on the south east corner ??

        From: Matt Hucke <hucke@...>

        >      I am thinking about putting up a website about my favorite
        > cemetery the "Town of Main" cemetery. I see that you do not have any
        > pictures of it on your site so would I be correct in assuming that I
        > would not be "stepping on you toes?"

        Go right ahead!  More graveyard web sites are always welcome, and I'll
        certainly link to it.

        Until a few months ago, I lived in Rogers Park, and would often pass by
        Town of Maine when returning from occasional work in the western suburbs.
        It's very peaceful and beautiful at night.

        --
        hucke@...
        http://www.graveyards.com

        "The day will come when our silence will be more powerful than the
        voices you are throttling today." -- August Spies, 1887

        Yahoo! Mail

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 22, 2006
          > I am a budding cemetary lover and would like to know where the Town of Main cemetary is. Can you give me the location? Thank you so much.

          >> Is that by river rd and Touhey ?? on the south east corner ??

          That's the one... it's in Niles or Park Ridge, northwest of Chicago. It
          has a Civil War memorial, a "Snoopy" monument, a "Scrabble" monument, and
          some Chinese monuments.

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 22, 2006

            Thanks so much!! I am frequently in the city and will check it out on my next trip... Donna

            From: Byron Embry <liltuffguy54@...>

            From: Matt Hucke <hucke@...>