Michael "Hinky Dink" Kenna no find again

  • adgorn1
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2006
      Everyone has told me he is in Calvary just S of the Hoag Mausoleum,
      which is near the East entrance. But I went there again today and
      didn't find him. I must have a mental block and looking right through
      w/o seeing the stone. If someone is going over there, let me know if
      you find him. Thanks.

      My trip to Calvary today was not all in vain though. I think I can
      help the fellow that posted on the Calvary general info page for info
      about fireman Conway.