Grave of Carl Gray

  • Dennis Gray
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22, 2006
      I am looking for the location of the grave of Carl
      Gray from Canton, SD. He lived in Cook County Chicago
      and the family lost him and could not find him. He
      evidently is buried in the Chicago area.
      Dennis Gray
      norwegianalso@...

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Dory Wentzel
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 22, 2006
        I found a Carl H Gray buried in IL on findagrave.com