Oak Ridge and Glen Oak maps uploaded

  • adgorn1
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2006
      Since they are adjacent, I scanned in as one map. They look like they
      are in opposite directions, but actually are both oriented with North
      up. Bluesman Howlin' Wolf Burnett, Little Orphan Annie cartoonist
      Harold Gray, OBrother Where Art Thou chaingang member James Carter, my
      findagrave addition Sgt. James Bainbridge are there.