Re: [MidwestCemeteries] Unknown tomb

  • dixie61032@peoplepc.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 17, 2005
      I would drive over and get a photo, but it is about an hour and a half from my town, so I won't make a trip just for that.  Although, a good graveyard mystery is pretty tempting, and I might just be tempted to go shopping while I'm there.  Oh oh.
      Dix
    • Donna
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 21, 2005
        This made me curious so I did what to me is the obvious answer, I looked up the library on Google for that town, sent them a question and they sent me the following reply This is the Norton Family Mauseleum . The Norton farm is across roadand has been in use since about 1846. They sell asparagus and strawberries in the summer as it is a working farm.They have 12 family members inside the tomb.

        On 11/17/05, dixie61032@... <dixie61032@...> wrote:
        I would drive over and get a photo, but it is about an hour and a half from my town, so I won't make a trip just for that.  Although, a good graveyard mystery is pretty tempting, and I might just be tempted to go shopping while I'm there.  Oh oh.
        Dix

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      • Dixie
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 21, 2005
          Thank you Donna!  Why didn't I think of that?  It was really driving me crazy, so I really appreciate your great job of "sleuthing!"
          Dixie