Re: [MidwestCemeteries] My challange to you

  • larry friedman
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 9, 2011
      If you can't donate food cash or time is nice.The greater Chicago Food depository can buy $3.00 worth of food for every $1.00 donated

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 9, 2011
        Thanks for sharing that thought.  I am sure most people aren't aware of that.

        Jan

        Mark your calendar NOW.  Open House at the dig will be August 13 & 14, 2011. 300 year old colonial fort found right here in Niles, Michigan:
        http://www.squidoo.com/Fort_St_Joseph_Niles_MI
        For more info visit  http://www.wmich.edu/fortstjoseph/open-house.html
        Support The Fort, Inc: http://www.supportthefort.net