update on tombstone in walkway.

  • purpleladymom
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2011
      We still don't know why the marker was moved there, and we probably never will, but we did find the cemetery where she was interred and have located at least 2 family members. Her husband's original marker is still there, however it has a 'list' to it. A newer marker for both to them was installed some time after 1986. This was a 'great chase' and lots of fun learning the story. Jane's marker, which had a crack, has been repaired by some Friends of Silverbrook members and awaits its fate of where it will find its final resting place, be it in Eldridge Cemetery in Elkhart Co, Indiana or if it will stay on the property where it has been for more than 40 years. You can visit www.friendsofsilverbrook.org to learn about restoration and find obits, photos and other things about our wonderful cemetery.