Re: [MidwestCemeteries] Genealogy workshop

  • vickie0213@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 17, 2010
      I am a user of Find a Grave! This is a wonderful site for researching,searching and posting to memorials.Thank you for sharing the other search sites! If I could ask anyone who reads this post I'm looking for a long lost relative
      Roger Lee Polson   born in St. Louis, Missouri in April or August 1929.He would be 81 if he is sill living but I would just like to know either way.You all have a great day!

      You will know that I am a sort of novice at this stuff because I am sure that you will know about these sites. They gave us some interesting sites to check out. They are: find http://www.findagrave.com, http://seekingmichigan.org/ and http://www.genealogybank.com/ Here is a search site for Ohio graves. http://index.rbhayes.org/hayes/index/

      I hope this helps.

      Jan

    • Jennifer
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 17, 2010
        Did he have a daughter named debbie? If so i believe this person lived in wataga illinois for many years. He had a relative possibly grandson named daniel (danny) poulson who died a few years back in galesburg illinois danny was drinking while driving and the person who hit danny was drinking while driving and danny didnt survive. Not sure if this is any help but i hope it can give you more information