Re: [MidwestCemeteries] Tedrow Cemetery Vandalized

  • linda.lathrop @ yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 24, 2010
      Just makes me sick. This has happened to a pioneer cemetery in OR
      that I am on the Board for.
      I sure don't remember this ever happening when I was a kid...
      Linda Lathrop

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 25, 2010
        Two many laws  for the people. Enforce what we have. Do not babyfy the youth. The filth that do these things  are real
        lucky a family member of the deceased was not standing there with a shotgun. The guilty would have suffered just a little pain. If we follow tbis governments rules  our country's
        life is at stake. Put them to work and prison for things  like
        this. I pray it happens  soon.