Re: [MidwestCemeteries] new member

  • jim247@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 15, 2009
      Hi Jan  and welcome .I had an uncle that I believe died and was buried around Sagatuck Mi. is there any chance you could see if he was buried   around there  ?  Peter Seter . Thanks

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 15, 2009
        Thanks for the welcome. Saugatuck is an hour away from here. Have you tried anything online? I would like a name and some dates if at all possible. Send my what information you have and I will see what I can find.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 2, 2010
          Hi ..I'm looking for a Peter and Mamie Seter , last I knew they lived in Sagatuck

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 2, 2010
            Hi. ..I'm looking for a Peter Seter and last I knew which was 1946 he lived in Sagatuck so I'm guessing he'd be buried there .thats all I know . Born around 1900