new member

  • Janet Personette
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 15, 2009
      I am glad that I stumbled across your group.  This is the address for our group here in Niles, Michigan.  http://www.friendsofsilverbrook.org   We have done lots of work at the cemetery and have some great stories written by a local author about the wonderful history connected to those resting there.  Please take some time to visit our website.

      Thanks so much.

      Jan

      Mark your calendar NOW.  Open House at the dig will be August 14 & 15, 2010!!
      Support The Fort, Inc has a new web address!!!  Watch for updates on that site: http://www.supportthefort.net
      300 year old colonial fort found right here in Niles, Michigan:  http://www.squidoo.com/Fort_St_Joseph_Niles_MI

    • jim247@sbcglobal.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 15, 2009
        Hi Jan  and welcome .I had an uncle that I believe died and was buried around Sagatuck Mi. is there any chance you could see if he was buried   around there  ?  Peter Seter . Thanks

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 15, 2009
          Thanks for the welcome. Saugatuck is an hour away from here. Have you tried anything online? I would like a name and some dates if at all possible. Send my what information you have and I will see what I can find.

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 2, 2010
            Hi ..I'm looking for a Peter and Mamie Seter , last I knew they lived in Sagatuck

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 2, 2010
              Hi. ..I'm looking for a Peter Seter and last I knew which was 1946 he lived in Sagatuck so I'm guessing he'd be buried there .thats all I know . Born around 1900