Come join me at Illinois State Genealogical Society Spring Tour & workshop on IllinoisSavingGraves

  • Foxie
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2009
      Network Email
      IllinoisSavingGraves
      Our Motto "PreservingIllinoisGravesOne@Grave@Time!!!" Help us Help YOU!
      Foxie
      Foxie has invited you to the event 'Illinois State Genealogical Society Spring Tour & workshop' on IllinoisSavingGraves!

      three or four great workshops in Illinois in April on how to obtain you family information from them. Hope this might help some people. it's an all day event. you have to print out flyer & mail it in.

      Illinois State Genealogical Society Spring Tour & workshop Time: April 18, 2009 all day
      Location: Springfield, IL
      Organized By: Illinois State Genealogical Society

      Event Description:
      Illinois State Genealogical Society
      Spring Tours and Workshop
      Saturday, April 18, 2009
      Springfield, IL

      look at the or download the picture from here It gives everything. If you have any trouble let me know.
      there are three areas in which they will take you. look at the flyer it gives all the information plus you have to register for it too. like all the others.

      See more details and RSVP on IllinoisSavingGraves:
      http://illinoigsavinggraves.ning.com/events/event/show?id=2405851%3AEvent%3A3384&xgi=j3VgVpS
      About IllinoisSavingGraves
      Dedicated providing education & preserving&restoring endangered & forgotten cemeteries statewide-PreservingIllinoisGravesOne@Grave@Time
      IllinoisSavingGraves 69 members
      592 photos
      23 discussions
      8 events
      33 blog posts

      To control which emails you receive on IllinoisSavingGraves, click here