OT: My list of Yahoo Groups

  • pamela mccoy
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2009
      Hi,

      You can see a list of my groups on Grouply at the link below. Maybe you'll find some you want to join.

      pamela

      Here's the link:
      http://www.grouply.com/register.php?tmg=2702039&vt=56231802

      This message was posted by a fellow group member who uses Grouply instead of email to access this group. Grouply blocks additional invitations from being sent to this group by anyone for 30 days. Group owners can permanently block future invitations. For more on how Grouply maintains privacy and protects you, see http://blog.grouply.com/protect/ .