Come join me at April Cemetery Preservation Seminar, LIMITED PERSONS! on IllinoisSavingGraves

  • Foxie
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2009
      Network Email
      IllinoisSavingGraves
      Our Motto "PreservingIllinoisGravesOne@Grave@Time!!!" Help us Help YOU!
      Foxie
      Foxie has invited you to the event 'April Cemetery Preservation Seminar, LIMITED PERSONS!' on IllinoisSavingGraves!

      this is a limited seating and need to call if you would or can attend this. I'm going as I can do a few other things down there at the same time. Hope to see some of you there if not maybe next time.

      April Cemetery Preservation Seminar, LIMITED PERSONS! Time: April 25, 2009 from 9am to 3pm
      Location: Edwardsville Library, Edwardsville, IL
      Organized By: Judy Thompson

      Event Description:
      This was sent to me by Dawn Cobb of the Human Skelton Remains people. Her and Hal Hassen are giving a free seminar at the Edwardsville Library on April 25, 2009, Saturday, from 9-noon and then going to the Woodlawn Cemetery for Dawn to give a demonstration on what's she's talked about earlier. and it should be over I'm told by 3pm.

      You have to call the Library and sign up they are only taking 25 people's names and phone numbers and will call you a week before to see if you are still coming. I've called and reserved my place. You call Judy Thompson at the library
      (618)692-7556, judyt@...

      YOU MUST CALL AND MAKE RESERVATIONS. THEY WILL CALL WITH REMINDER WEEK PRIOR TO EVENT TO MAKE SURE YOU CAN STILL COME. IF NOT THEY CAN THEN GIVE YOUR SLOT TO SOMEONE ELSE. SPACE IS LIMITED.

      I'm planning on attending this one too as I want to see the area. Been awhile since I've been down that way.

      See more details and RSVP on IllinoisSavingGraves:
      http://illinoigsavinggraves.ning.com/events/event/show?id=2405851%3AEvent%3A2366&xgi=3V9dTJT
      About IllinoisSavingGraves
      Dedicated providing education & preserving&restoring endangered & forgotten cemeteries statewide-PreservingIllinoisGravesOne@Grave@Time
      IllinoisSavingGraves 57 members
      150 photos
      21 discussions
      6 events
      26 blog posts

      To control which emails you receive on IllinoisSavingGraves, click here