Re: [MidwestCemeteries] cure for cabin fever

  • Minda Powers-Douglas
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 26, 2009
      That's a really cool idea. Sounds like fun! I'm out of your zone, though.

      But if we were closer together, we could book Psychic/Tastefully Simple parties! Since I sell TS. And part of your readings would be "I see you buying lots of Tastefully Simple dip mixes ..." LOL

      Good luck!
      Minda

      Minda Powers-Douglas
      Epitaphs Magazine
      PO Box 1163
      Moline, IL 61266-1163

      minda.epitaphsmag@...

      www.TheCemeteryClub.com

      Now available:
      Epitaphs Magazine #7 at www.TheCemeteryClub.com or Lulu.com

      "Life in Parts: An Interpretation from the Cemetery" -- Photography and prose by Minda Powers-Douglas. Available only at www.TheCemeteryClub.com.

      "Cemetery Walk" by Minda Powers-Douglas
      Journey into the cemetery and beyond in this fascinating book. Purchase your copy today from AuthorHouse Publishing
      www.authorhouse.com/BookStore/ItemDetail~bookid~27291.aspx

      Love Tastefully Simple? Let me be your consultant!
      www.tastefullysimple.com/web/mpowers-douglas