Come join me at QUINCY/SPIRNGFIELD TRIP on IllinoisSavingGraves

  • Foxie
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2008
      Network Email
      IllinoisSavingGraves
      Our Motto "PreservingIllinoisGravesOne@Grave@Time!!!" Help us Help YOU!
      Foxie
      Foxie has invited you to the event 'QUINCY/SPIRNGFIELD TRIP' on IllinoisSavingGraves!

      tHIS IS JUST TO LET YOU KNOW WHAT I'M DOING AND DEB HOPE TO SEE YOU NEXT WEEK FOXIE

      QUINCY/SPIRNGFIELD TRIP Time: December 12, 2008 at 6am
      Location: QUINCY & SPRINFIELD, IL
      Organized By: Foxie

      Event Description:
      kATE CAN'T COME WE ARE IN LAMBING SEASON EARLY THIS YEAR THOUGHT IT WOULD BE LATER BUT DOENS'T LOOK LIKE. LEAVE FRIDAY MORNING EARLY PROBABLY AFTER RON & kATE LEAVE.
      WILL SEE MY FRIEND pAT IN CLAYTON AND HOPEFULLY DEB IN qUINCY AND TAKE SOME CEMETERY PHOTOS AND ON TO SPRINGFIELD ON SATURDAY FOR DAUGHTER'S OF THE UNION SOLDIER'S CHRISTMAS MEETING. ALSO, VISITING THE SOLDIER'S HOME IN QUINCY AND TAK'N MY NEPHEW FOR LUNCH HOPEFULLY IF HE'S NOT TIED UP.

      See more details and RSVP on IllinoisSavingGraves:
      http://illinoigsavinggraves.ning.com/events/event/show?id=2405851%3AEvent%3A1207&xgi=7JVRkTa
      About IllinoisSavingGraves
      Dedicated providing education & preserving&restoring endangered & forgotten cemeteries statewide-PreservingIllinoisGravesOne@Grave@Time
      IllinoisSavingGraves 33 members
      147 photos
      14 discussions

      To control which emails you receive on IllinoisSavingGraves, click here