Re: Missionary Baptist Church Cemetery

  • Diane
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 16, 2008
      This is the first time I've replied to anyone, so I hope I'm doing it
      right. I live in Ballwin, MO, which is right next to Valley Park,
      both of which are in the greater St. Louis area. I looked
      up "Missionary Baptist" in the phone book and there is a "Missionary
      Baptist Greater Calvary" church and cemetery in the northeast part of
      the St. Louis area (Valley Park is in the southeast part). It's
      obviously not the one you're looking for, but most of the people who
      live in that area are African-American so perhaps someone at the
      church would know something about the cemetery you are looking for or
      could give you a better lead. Their phone number is 314-385-3376.
      Good luck!

      -Diane.

      --- In MidwestCemeteries@yahoogroups.com, "Ella Jay"