Attentions bloggers and book readers!

  • Minda Powers-Douglas
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2008
      Calling all cemetery bloggers!

      If you have a blog, send me your URL and a brief description of what you blog about. I'm working on a page of blog links as well as an article sharing where you can go online to learn about cemetery blogs. Send your info to me at minda.epitaphsmag@....

      Plus, read a good cemetery book lately?

      I'm always looking for book reviewers to share their thoughts about cemetery books, new or old. If you've read a cemetery-related book recently and would like to write a short review of it, send it to me at minda.epitaphsmag@....

      Thanks!
      Minda

      Minda Powers-Douglas
      Epitaphs Magazine
      PO Box 1163
      Moline, IL 61266-1163

      minda.epitaphsmag@...

      www.TheCemeteryClub.com

      Now available:
      Epitaphs Magazine #7 at www.TheCemeteryClub.com or Lulu.com

      "Life in Parts: An Interpretation from the Cemetery" -- Photography and prose by Minda Powers-Douglas. Available only at www.TheCemeteryClub.com.

      "Cemetery Walk" by Minda Powers-Douglas
      Journey into the cemetery and beyond in this fascinating book. Purchase your copy today from AuthorHouse Publishing
      www.authorhouse.com/BookStore/ItemDetail~bookid~27291.aspx

      Love Tastefully Simple? Let me be your consultant!
      www.tastefullysimple.com/web/mpowers-douglas