"Translating Tombstones" is now available

  • Minda
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2008
      It's done! It's done! I'm so thrilled!

      "Translating Tombstones" is my newest book, and it's all about cemetery symbolism. It's
      filled with photos of amazing tombstones. You don't want to miss this! It features mainly
      cemeteries in the Illinois and Iowa Quad Cities.

      You can learn all about it and order it now by visiting my site. It's available through Lulu.com,
      so you can also buy issues of Epitaphs Magazine and my other book "Life in Parts" all at the
      same time to save on shipping.

      Check it out at www.TheCemeteryClub.com.

      Thanks and have a GREAT weekend!

      Minda Powers-Douglas