VIRTUAL BOOK LAUNCH for "Life in Parts"
- Hello, everyone! At long last, I've got a brand new book available! It
will be soon, anyway.
"Life in Parts"is a new style of book for me--a photography book. Not
only is it filled with beautiful cemetery art, it also features
special quotations that mean something to me, plus quite a bit of my
own prose. I'm very proud of this book, and I think you will enjoy it.
"Life in Parts: An Interpretation from the Cemetery" is going to be
available in paperback and also in a special hardback edition. I can't
wait for all of you to see it!
This coming Sunday, April 20, I will be hosting a *virtual book
launch* at my site. What the heck is a virtual book launch? It's a
book launch you can "attend" from your very own home (in your pajamas,
if you want) or even the local coffee house (hopefully not in your
pajamas). At 2 p.m. Central Time, come to my website for a chance to
chat with me about the new book and take advantage of a bunch of cool
The virtual book launch "Life in Parts" will include:
- live chat with the author of "Life in Parts" and "Cemetery Walk"
- free stuff!
- your first chance to order the book
- a sneak peak at "Life in Parts"
- special images that aren't in the book, but are super cool, too
- a chance to sip virtual champagne and eat the finest in virtual
canapes with fellow taphophiles
Sound like fun? It will be!
Anyone can take part, all are welcome. RSVPs aren't necessary, but if
you do RSVP, I'll send you a reminder.
Date: Sunday, April 20
Time: 2 p.m. Central Time
See you there!