Hi Matt & everyone

  • FOXIE
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2008
      My name is Foxie Hagerty I live in Knox co., IL and am Host of the
      Illinois Saving Graves web site which is a site dedicated

      "A collaborative effort of cemetery preservation advocates working to
      increase public awareness and activism in preserving, protecting and
      restoring endangered and forgotten historic cemeteries worldwide."

      But I being me & who I am take it steps further and actually go to
      the cemeteries myself take photos and let people know what the
      conditions of them are. I also have a mailing list to let others know
      & also to let other contact me and others on the list with their
      questions and hopefully get some help. We are going to be having
      a "Witching for Graves" in the Lake County. IL. If anyone is
      interested in attending this please feel free to contact me from my
      web site.

      Also, has anyone had any trouble with the Mt. Hope Cemetery, on 11500
      S. Fairfield Ave, Chicago, IL. I will be visiting this cemetery. in a
      few weeks. Thanks would be great to hear about any problems or no
      problems.
      thanks
      Foxie Hagerty
      Vice-Pres Knox Co Genealogical Society