RE: [MidwestCemeteries] Re: Cemetery conference in northwest Illinois area?

  • raindrop raindrop
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 14, 2008
      Anyone from Iowa or Iowa City planning to attend?
      I want to take off work for this:)
      Let me know.. iowaleeann@...
      Went to Sedona Arizona over New Year and saw the
      Cemetry there. Alot of artwork there.
      Has anyone been to the one in Sedona Arizona?
      Lee Ann

      To: MidwestCemeteries@yahoogroups.com
      From: ella_jay_sings@...
      Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 00:07:30 +0000
      Subject: [MidwestCemeteries] Re: Cemetery conference in northwest Illinois area?

      Let me show you my Illinois geography stupidity ... what is
      the "northwest Illinois/Quad Cities area"?

      If I can get there (from Missouri) then I'm interested.

      I actually offered a course through my local adult education program on
      some of these topics.

      peace

      Share life as it happens with the new Windows Live. Start sharing!