Re: Cemetery conference in northwest Illinois area?

  • Ella Jay
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 13, 2008
      Let me show you my Illinois geography stupidity ... what is
      the "northwest Illinois/Quad Cities area"?

      If I can get there (from Missouri) then I'm interested.

      I actually offered a course through my local adult education program on
      some of these topics.

      peace
    • Minda Powers-Douglas
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 13, 2008
        Hi! If you look at Illinois on the map, look at the
        west side where the Mississippi River runs down the
        length. If you start at the top, go down until the
        river runs east to west. That's where the Quad Cities
        is located. The Quad Cities include Moline and Rock
        Island on the Illinois side and Davenport and
        Bettendorf on the Iowa side of the river.

        Depending on where you are in Missouri, you may not be
        really all that far away.

        Hope that helps!

        Minda

        www.TheCemeteryClub.com

        --- Ella Jay <ella_jay_sings@...> wrote:

        > Let me show you my Illinois geography stupidity ...
        > what is
        > the "northwest Illinois/Quad Cities area"?
        >
        > If I can get there (from Missouri) then I'm
        > interested.
        >
        > I actually offered a course through my local adult
        > education program on
        > some of these topics.
        >

        > peace

        Minda Powers-Douglas
        Epitaphs Magazine
        PO Box 1163
        Moline, IL 61266-1163

        minda@...

        www.TheCemeteryClub.com

        Now available: "Cemetery Walk" by Minda Powers-Douglas
        Journey into the cemetery and beyond in this fascinating book.
        Purchase your copy today from AuthorHouse Publishing
        http://www.authorhouse.com/BookStore/ItemDetail~bookid~27291.aspx

        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
      • raindrop raindrop
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 14, 2008
          Anyone from Iowa or Iowa City planning to attend?
          I want to take off work for this:)
          Let me know.. iowaleeann@...
          Went to Sedona Arizona over New Year and saw the
          Cemetry there. Alot of artwork there.
          Has anyone been to the one in Sedona Arizona?
          Lee Ann

          To: MidwestCemeteries@yahoogroups.com
          From: ella_jay_sings@...
          Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 00:07:30 +0000
          Subject: [MidwestCemeteries] Re: Cemetery conference in northwest Illinois area?

          Let me show you my Illinois geography stupidity ... what is
          the "northwest Illinois/Quad Cities area"?

          If I can get there (from Missouri) then I'm interested.

          I actually offered a course through my local adult education program on
          some of these topics.

          peace

          Share life as it happens with the new Windows Live. Start sharing!