iowa

  • milanpepsi
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2007
      some of us girls are planning a trip through central Iowa-going to
      Villisca, Iowa. If you have any interesting cemeteris, can you please
      let me know? We are leaving from Quad Cities, Il

      THanks!
    • sanmarino7
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 8, 2007
        --- In MidwestCemeteries@yahoogroups.com, "milanpepsi" <MLSIAS@...>
        wrote:

        > some of us girls are planning a trip through central Iowa-going to
        > Villisca, Iowa. If you have any interesting cemeteris, can you
        please
        > let me know? We are leaving from Quad Cities, Il
        >
        > THanks!

        would love to help but I live in chicago, hope you have fun...