New to cemetery group

  • sarah_cat75
    Message 1 of 2 , May 26, 2007
      Hello every one! I just want to introduce my self to this wonderful
      group! I love being in cemeteries, especially old one, calculating the
      dates, and also wondering why they died. I live in Portland Oregon, so
      here is my hello!
    • no data given
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2007
        --- In MidwestCemeteries@yahoogroups.com, "sarah_cat75"
        <sarah_cat75@...> wrote:

        > Hello every one! I just want to introduce my self to this wonderful
        > group! I love being in cemeteries, especially old one, calculating
        the > dates, and also wondering why they died. I live in Portland
        Oregon, so > here is my hello!
        >Tanya/T/Mickki=MI says "Welcome"-I'm here to assist you in
        anyway I can, and I'm sure others will too. Have fun.