Graveyards of Milwaukee's 2nd anniversary

  • rubengoldberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2005
      Having (finally!) finished editing the pile of photos I shot in July,
      I started updating the galleries for GoM's 2nd anniversary. Good
      thing, since I noticed (with some embaressment) that many of the
      galleries hadn't been updated since February.
      There's been a bunch of boring technical changes behind the scenes at
      GoM (e.g. Wacom pen tablet, misc. software upgrades) that have slowed
      down all the fun stuff (like taking and posting photos dont'cha know)
      which are mostly sorted out.
      More on the fun stuff as it develops...

      Brian

      http://www.graveyardsofmilwaukee.org