Pic of Old Stone

  • oldgrumpy48
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2007
      Hello,
      I have added two pictures to the photo section, they are of an old
      stone we came across in an old, long abandon cemetery, within walking
      distance of our home. It is me, standing beside the stone. About ten
      years later, when I was in high school, I went to show the place to
      some friends, and was shocked to the core, to follow the small path,
      and ended up in SOMEONES BACKYARD!
      Yes, the old abandon cemetery had been destroyed, and most of it was
      now the backyard of a new home. I sure am glad I don't live in that
      house!
    • no data given
      Message 2 of 2 , May 10, 2007
        I'm glad I don't live in that house too or visited an abandon
        cemetery, that would lead to someone backyard and/or house.
        Creepy! Glad it was destroyed. The blood of Jesus!
        Tanya/T/Mickki=MI

        - In MidwestCemeteries@yahoogroups.com, "oldgrumpy48" <grumpy@...>