Just Joined Midwest Cemeteries Group

  • Lori
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2006
      Hi All:

      I'm from Michigan and I just joined. I really love the art, mystery
      and beauty of the cemetery landscape. I placed some of my recent
      cemetery shots in the photos section. Have a look, if you'd like.

      Mirror
    • no data given
      Message 2 of 2 , May 10, 2007
        Hello and welcome!
        I am more than willing to offer you any assistance if I
        can and/or point you in the right direction.
        Be blessed and have fun in you're research.
        I'm from Michigan too. Tanya/T/Mickki.
        --
        - In MidwestCemeteries@yahoogroups.com, "Lori"