Re: [MidwestCemeteries] GRAVESIDE STORIES CEMETERY WALK AT ELM LAWN

  • Minda Powers-Douglas
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 10, 2006
      What city/state is this in? I'm posting it to
      TheCemeteryClub.com's calendar page and need to know
      where to direct people.

      Thanks!
      Minda

      --- adgorn1 <adgorn@...> wrote:

      > GRAVESIDE STORIES CEMETERY WALK AT ELM LAWN
      > Saturday, September 30, 2006, 3:00 to 7:00 p.m.
      > Join us for a unique look into history as you walk
      > from grave to grave
      > and learn about early Elmhurst as local volunteer
      > actors portray
      > community residents of the past. The tour will be
      > held at historic Elm
      > Lawn Cemetery at 401 E. Lake Street (Frontage Road).
      > Performances run
      > every twenty minutes between 3:00 and 7:00 p.m.
      > Admission is $5.00 per
      > person for advance tickets or $7.00 at the door.
      > Children under 6 are
      > free. No strollers please. For reservations call
      > Elmhurst Historical
      > Museum 630-833-1457.

      Minda Powers-Douglas
      Epitaphs Magazine
      PO Box 1163
      Moline, IL 61266-1163
      (309) 797-9243
      minda@...

      www.TheCemeteryClub.com

      Now available: "Cemetery Walk" by Minda Powers-Douglas
      Journey into the cemetery and beyond in this fascinating new book.
      Purchase your copy today from AuthorHouse Publishing
      http://www.authorhouse.com/BookStore/ItemDetail~bookid~27291.aspx

      http://mail.yahoo.com