Re: [MidwestCemeteries] Beaubien Burial Ground - Lisle, IL

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2006
      On Sun, 2 Jul 2006, adgorn1 wrote:

      > Should this site be added to graveyards.com? I went there today and
      > saw the marker. The coordinates are N41.79671 W88.10809 .

      It was in the USGS listing for DuPage with a location of "UNKNOWN". I've
      now edited the record to include the location you've found. Thanks!

      --
      hucke@...
      http://www.graveyards.com

      "What is the difference? What indeed is the point? ...The
      clarity is devastating. But where is the ambiguity? It's
      over there, in a box." -- J. Cleese