Re: [MidwestCemeteries] http://www.gravestonestudies.org Marion

  • Dennis Gray
    Message 1 of 8 , May 10, 2006
      Carl Gray born Canton South Dakota in 1912. Moved to
      Chicago area about 1935 or so. Don't know much more.
      Dennis Gray

      http://www.gravestonestudies.org/store/ags_cemetery_guides.htm

      > Conference Guide 3: Chicagoland Cemeteries
      > In addition to the more well-known Chicago
      > cemeteries this guide also includes many unusual
      > and interesting ethnic cemeteries which reflect the
      > region's diverse population.
      > Alan

      > state patent United state grant
      > Trademark united state United state
      > military United state army

      > c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
      > the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

      > Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make
      > PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

      > flag United state coin
      > United state military United state army
      > United state grant

      > Yahoo! Terms of Service.

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Dennis Gray
      Message 2 of 8 , May 10, 2006
        Name looking to find cemetery for is Carl Gray
        born July 12 1912 in Canton, South Dakota. May have
        been in armed service or destitute. Unknown by family
        except one letter. May be buried in other than Cook
        County Illinos - Macom county? Is such a place?
        Dennis Gray

        http://mail.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 8 , May 10, 2006
          http://www.graveyards.com/bin/grave?cmd=map&county=Will&state=IL

          (be sure to click the pushpins...)

          Thank you, Google maps!

          --
          hucke@...
          http://www.graveyards.com

          "The day will come when our silence will be more powerful than the
          voices you are throttling today." -- August Spies, 1887