Bronswood on ER - May 18, I think

  • Alan Gornik
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2006
      I was at (beautiful) Bronswood Cemetery in Oak Brook while bike riding last week.  The lady in the office said that the crew from the TV show "ER" had just been there to film some scenes to be used in the last episode of the season.  I looked that up and it appears to be on May 18 on NBC.  The show is entitled "Twenty One Guns" so it sounds like it may be true!
    • roger helbig
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2006
        The show is entitled "Twenty One Guns" so it sounds like
        it may be true!

        Sounds like ER has succumbed to the false belief that three
        rifle vollies over the grave of a servicemember is the same
        as a 21 gun salute. It is not. The only 21 gun salutes
        are at the funerals of Presidents. There were many when
        President Reagan was laid to rest, one at each arrival and
        departure. A 21 gun salute is fired with cannon, not
        rifles.

        Roger Helbig