New Member

  • robmichael1
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12 8:48 AM
      I am a new member with perhaps a unique prospective. I worked at all
      the Chicago Catholic Archdiocese Cemeteries in the late 60's while
      attending college. I also spent many rainy days slowly driving around
      Mt Carmel cemetery waiting for the weather to clear up. A lot of the
      workers there were the same men who buried many of the notables of the
      20's and 30's. The retirement age was not a viable law where the
      Church was concerned. It made for some fascinating tales.