      From: Nancy Heck <hecknl@...>
      Subject: Re: [MidwestCemeteries] Vandalizing
      To: MidwestCemeteries@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, July 14, 2010, 12:32 PM

      How sad that our young people have no regard for the sacred grounds of our ancestors.

      On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 6:16 PM, JamesS <jim247@sbcglobal. net> wrote:
      One of the Cemeteries I'm in Charge of is no longer used as Vandals knocked over stones and even stole some so we have no records of where the stones go so we poured a slab and put all the markers on that . it's a very small Cemetery so we don't use it anymore.Once i awhile kids go up there and drink and throw there Beer Bottles at the stones .
      It out in the country and off the road so no one sees them at night .We have asked neighbors to call the Police if they see any cars going there after dark

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic