424Re: [MidwestCemeteries] symbols left on graves

  • Minda Powers-Douglas
    Apr 8, 2009
      A shell symbolizes resurrection. Did you mean that the shell was left on the grave or that it was part of the monument itself?

      I'm late getting into this conversation, so if these questions have already been answered, never mind!

      Minda Powers-Douglas
      Epitaphs Magazine
      PO Box 1163
      Moline, IL 61266-1163

      Now available:
      Epitaphs Magazine #7 at www.TheCemeteryClub.com or Lulu.com

      "Life in Parts: An Interpretation from the Cemetery" -- Photography and prose by Minda Powers-Douglas. Available only at www.TheCemeteryClub.com.

      "Cemetery Walk" by Minda Powers-Douglas
      Journey into the cemetery and beyond in this fascinating book. Purchase your copy today from AuthorHouse Publishing

      Love Tastefully Simple? Let me be your consultant!