346Re: [MidwestCemeteries] Southern Illinois expedition

  • Foxie Hagerty
    Sep 24, 2008
      I envy you Matt,
      Wish I was on that kind of trip right now. but am sitting at home trying to get other people's photos on Illinois Saving graves web site plus, my county pages.
      Will see what I can find when I travel clear to the tip of IL to Fort Masaac at the end of oct and first of Nov. Can't wait for it to happen. probably mispelled the fort.
      Happy Cemetery wonderings
      Foxie
      Foxie Hagerty
      1635 Sherwood Road