339Re: [MidwestCemeteries] Madison Wisconsin recommendations?

    Jul 11, 2008
      > Did you get to Forest Hill? It's beautiful. Hope you have a great trip!

      I had a wonderful time last weekend, but I didn't make it as far north as Madison. I
      was photographing my friends' wedding in a semi-official capacity, and they kept me
      plenty busy before and after.

      I explored a total of 13 graveyards on the way there and back; these included the
      graves of an United States Senator who committed suicide while in the Senate (he
      wasn't happy about losing reelection), and of the renowned social worker Jane Addams.
      Both of these were in the Rockford area. The other sites I visited were random finds.

      --
      hucke@... - http://www.graveyards.com