337Re: [MidwestCemeteries] Madison Wisconsin recommendations?

  • Minda Powers-Douglas
    Jul 8, 2008
      Hey, Matt!

      Did you get to Forest Hill? It's beautiful. Hope you have a great trip!

      Minda

      Minda Powers-Douglas
      Epitaphs Magazine
      PO Box 1163
      Moline, IL 61266-1163

      minda.epitaphsmag@...

      www.TheCemeteryClub.com

      Now available:

      "Life in Parts: An Interpretation from the Cemetery" -- Photography and prose by Minda Powers-Douglas. Available only at www.TheCemeteryClub.com.

      "Cemetery Walk" by Minda Powers-Douglas
      Journey into the cemetery and beyond in this fascinating book.
      Purchase your copy today from AuthorHouse Publishing
      http://www.authorhouse.com/BookStore/ItemDetail~bookid~27291.aspx

      Love Tastefully Simple? Let me be your consultant!
      www.tastefullysimple.com/web/mpowers-douglas