268Re: [MidwestCemeteries] Re: Cemetery conference in northwest Illinois area?

  • Minda Powers-Douglas
    Jan 13, 2008
      Hi! If you look at Illinois on the map, look at the
      west side where the Mississippi River runs down the
      length. If you start at the top, go down until the
      river runs east to west. That's where the Quad Cities
      is located. The Quad Cities include Moline and Rock
      Island on the Illinois side and Davenport and
      Bettendorf on the Iowa side of the river.

      Depending on where you are in Missouri, you may not be
      really all that far away.

      Hope that helps!

      Minda

      www.TheCemeteryClub.com

      --- Ella Jay <ella_jay_sings@...> wrote:

      > Let me show you my Illinois geography stupidity ...
      > what is
      > the "northwest Illinois/Quad Cities area"?
      >
      > If I can get there (from Missouri) then I'm
      > interested.
      >
      > I actually offered a course through my local adult
      > education program on
      > some of these topics.
      >

      > peace

      Minda Powers-Douglas
      Epitaphs Magazine
      PO Box 1163
      Moline, IL 61266-1163

      minda@...

      www.TheCemeteryClub.com

      Now available: "Cemetery Walk" by Minda Powers-Douglas
      Journey into the cemetery and beyond in this fascinating book.
      Purchase your copy today from AuthorHouse Publishing
      http://www.authorhouse.com/BookStore/ItemDetail~bookid~27291.aspx

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic